Tuesday, August 5, 2008

It's 1am...Thinking of Hapiness

Just a random thought but here it is:

You talk to your friends and 99% will have to mention some level of Happiness they haven't reached yet. Sounds familiar?
Well what about if it was just like this: It is like learning something new, something that makes you free. Then soon after you learn another new thing and the air around you expand, the muscle of your body have relaxed or maybe you feel yourself shivering at the transformation of your mind. IT"S THE FEELING OF HAPPINESS!
And now a secret: Happiness is here with us everyday! It is part of us. So to finally feel happiness, BE CURIOUS, LEARN, SHARE, TEACH. Recognise the world around you, it is where Happiness has been sleeping, alone and longing the be reclaimed.

HAPPINESS IS AROUND YOU SHARE BE CURIOUS LEARN TEACH LOVE DIVERSITY

The Miracle Mile it's now 1.15am

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

imagine, son of my heart that a wrong time born a new life
imagine that the chance moved a step that I refused to cross
imagine that living with Jean Jacques our love makes us grow at a moment where I wanted the opposite
imagine that there makes me love me back, m'intéresser to another, the other
tricote que se imagine a future where each grid of life where each row of the path is made to lie, cheat sometimes view to better meet

imagine love of my son how much I think of you, to you, how much I love you, I love you and Olivier Toi
imagine that it is to you that I have my happiness when you knew a few words a reality show me that I could see more

imagine that through the land, beyond the timeless waves and my thoughts come to you

I love you

mom