Wednesday, August 20, 2008

To breathe you need lungs...

I said to my dad today that I will add a thought for his step daughter Melanie.
Melanie is in her early twenties and has been living with Cystic Fibrosis(CF) since she was born.
When her condition worsen a few years she had a lung transplant but the disease can eventually attacked the new lungs. This happened and Melanie was once again on a waiting list for lung transplant. Finally yesterday she had double transplant and everyone is waiting anxiously for the results.

I said to my dad that i would ask people who will read this to have a positve thought for Melanie, her mum Regine, her sister as I beleive in the incredible energy human beings can generate that may have an healing impact :)

Love to Melanie.

www.888dag.com

8 comments:

EyeOfTheLeopard said...

My thoughts are with you, may Melanie recover quickly

xx

schatzi said...

Healing and Loving thoughts to you Melanie

xx

888 The Av 'n Gav Show 888 said...

My daughter works for the CF foundation in Sydney and so we have even more of a connection with these sufferers. Our prayers go out to Melanie and the family

Lise said...

I wish Melanie all the best and pray all goes well. Fingers crossed as well as toes!! x

LEOPOLDINE said...

parce que j'ai prié BOUDAH, pour que vive Mélanie, parce que je prie Boudah pour l'apaisement des parents du donneur, parce que je prie BOUDAH, pour la paix sur cette terre, l'amour des humains,
je le remercie chaque matin qui se lève sur cette terre oour chaque jour que notre amour et nos efforts apporteront à l'unisson de la sérénité pour l'humatité

POUR TOUT CE QUE TU NOUS DONNES, MERCI BOUDAH

Anonymous said...

Have just shut my eyes, cleared my head, quit thinking about myself and for a few minutes focused on a brave young woman who I've never met but whose story has humbled me tremendously. I wish her and her loved ones the very best and I am sending out positive thoughts for her. Chris.

schatzi said...

Hey Miracle Boy! I know you've been flat out, but was just curious..any news on Melanie? Forgot to ask you last time we spoke. Hope you're well! X

Anonymous said...

Hello


Melanie is better, she came home this weekend.

It réapprend to live and breathe gently, it has an anti-rejection treatments difficult to bear
3 months of care and will be well

Eliane